EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Our Cromwell based factory is always on the look out for talented hardworking employees.
We offer competitive rates with standard contract with a single shift production from 07:30 to 17:00. Successful applicants will need to pass medical testing as required by the company.
This role will involve the building of panel moulds with Timber and Sheet using power tools and compressed air nail guns, by following close attention to drawing details which define each panel details. Relevant skills and experience include below:
- Ability to read drawings and convert details to accurate assemblies.
- All ages considered on merit.
- Basic carpentry skills an advantage, but training will be provided.
- Have a good level of fitness as the job involves lifting timber, sheet and panels.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong time management with a sense of urgency.
- Team oriented.
If you believe you are a good fit for the above descriptions, please send a cover letter and CV to Peter Wilson – Factory Foreman, email email@example.com.