Current Employment oppourtunities
Our Cromwell based factory needs 3 production staff to join the journey in changing the way NZ builds modern houses.
We offer compeditive rates with standard contract with a single shift production from 07:30 to 17:00. Successful applicants will need to pass medical testing as required by the company.
This role will involve the building of panel moulds with Timber and Sheet using power tools and compressed air nail guns, by following close attention to drawing details which define each panel details. Relevant skills and experience include below:
- Ability to read drawings and convert details to accurate assemblies.
- All ages considered on merit.
- Basic carpentry skills an advantage, but training will be provided.
- Have a good level of fitness as the job involves lifting timber, sheet and panels.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Strong time management with a sense of urgency.
- Team oriented.
If you believe you are a good fit for the above descriptions, please send letter and CV to Brigg Maund – Factory Manager, email email@example.com or call 021 0856 9304 to discuss.